IBM VisualAge C++ 3.5
Because of the large amount of changes needed to support Windows 95 and NT a version of 3.0.x for MS Windows was never released, however a version 3.5 was introduced that is mostly compatible with the VisualAge C++ 3.0 for OS/2 and is even better supported with 3.6.5.
- Available in German and Japanese in addition to English.
- Last known version is 3.5.9-PF1 for the English version, 3.5.9 for the Japanese version and 3.5.2 for the German version.
- Marc Carrel-Billiard: Programming with VisualAge for C++ For Windows - PH PTR 1997, ISBN 0-13-618208-9
- A review of VAC 3.5 for Windows - A part of a C++ based RAD development tool group review from PC Magazine - 1997
- VisualAge C++ 3.5 updates