IBM SAA AD/Cycle PL/I Package/2
IBM System Application Architecture (SAA) AD/Cycle PL/I Package/2 (PL/I Package/2) is a SAA application development environment, using OS/2 Version 2 as the operating system.
The product consists of:
- A 32-bit PL/I Compiler
- Language Environment for OS/2 - DLLs (Dynamic Link Library)
- Record Level I/O - DLLs (Dynamic Link Library)
Host communications via IBM OS/2 Extended Services to the S/370:
- Coax attachment
- SDLC attachment
- Token-Ring LAN attachment.
- 25 Sep 1992 - PL/I Package/2 Release 1
- 15 Jan 1993 - PL/I Package/2 Release 1.1 - supports DBCS for OS/2J and Workframe/2
Discontinued. IBM commercial product.
- SC26-8000: WorkFrame/2 Guide
- SC26-8001: Programming Guide
- SC26-8002: Messages and Codes
- SC26-8003: Language Reference
- GC26-8004: License Information
- GC26-8005: Fact Sheet
- SC26-8089: Built-In Functions
- SX26-3832: Reference Summary
- SX26-3833: Installation
- IBM Announcement 292-501 SAA AD/Cycle PL/I Package/2 (1992-09-15)