Information Presentation Facility
(Redirected from IBM Presentation Facility Compiler)
IBM Information Presentation Facility was introduced with OS/2 Version 1.2. It is based on a subset of Standard Generalised Markup Language (SGML).
- IBM HyperWrite
- IBM Hyperwise
- IPFC - Compiler for INF and HLP formatted online reference and help manuals.
- wipfc - OpenWatcom IPF compiler
- HyperAct HLPDK/PA
- VIEW - included with OS/2
- NewView - viewer that can also extract resources
- XView - viewer for Windows
- OS/2 2.0 Information Presentation Facility (IPF) Data Format by Carl Hauser and Marcus Groeber (July 1993)
- Inside INF by Peter Childs (September 1995)