IBM PL/I for OS/2
Full-featured PL/I compiler for OS/2 including system "header files". Language is compatible with the rest of the "Enterprise" line of PL/I compilers (z/OS, Windows).
This edition provides the ability to write applications accessing data on MVS, VM, AIX (RS/6000), OS/400, VSE and OS/2 using DB2 database connectivity or in combination with IMS Client Server/2 to access host IMS transactions. Professional Edition is compatible with all earlier releases of IBM SAA AD/Cycle PL/I Package/2 and IBM PL/I Workstation/2.
Without host connectivity, but provides calls to PM API, C based programss, and REXX procedures.
Additional tools include:
- PM-GUIDE/2 - visual Presentation Manager screen builder
- C-to-PL/I conversion tool - translator for C header files into PL/I
- June 1994 - IBM PL/I for OS/2 Personal Edition V1.1 (10H7819)/ Professional Edition V1.1 (10H7848)
- PL/I for OS/2 V1.1 CSD #4 (1.1.7)
- July 1996 - IBM PL/I for OS/2 Professional V1.2 (5639-A83)
- PL/I for OS/2 V1.2 CSD #4
- PL/I for OS/2 Toolkit
Visual PL/I and C2PLI conversion aid
- July 1994 - IBM PL/I for OS/2 V1.1 - Toolkit (P/N: 1322966)
- PL/I for OS/2 V1.1 - Toolkit V1.1 CSD #3 (1.1.3)
Replaced in 1998 by IBM VisualAge PL/I Version 2.0.
- SX26-3832: Reference Summary
- SX26-3833: Installation
- GC26-8004: License Information
- GC26-8005: Fact Sheet
- SC26-8089: Built-In Functions
- PL/I for OS/2 Toolkit Reference
- Version 1.2
- Fact Sheet, GC26-8842
- WorkFrame/2 Guide, SC26-8000-01
- Programming Guide, SC26-8001-01
- Messages and Codes, SC26-8002-01
- Language Reference, SC26-8003-01
- IBM RedBook: GG24-2501-00 - PL/I for OS/2 PL/I for OS/2 Toolkit: Visual PL/I CODE/370 PL/I Support