IBM C Set/2
A 32 bit C development system introduced by IBM alongside with OS/2 Version 2.0 in 1992. It consists of both a 32-bit SAA C Compiler with its run-time libraries, that generates code for OS/2 2.0, and a fully interactive, full function, source level PM debugger.
IBM C Set/2 Version 1.0 and IBM C/2 were complementary products. Compiler and debugger run only in the 32-bit OS/2 environment with the compiler generating code specifically for 32-bit OS/2.
- 1992: IBM C Set/2 Version 1.0 (Program Number 5621-303)
- 5621-077: IBM OS/2 Version 2.0
- 5621-078: IBM Developer's Toolkit for OS/2 2.0
- 5621-213: IBM Extended Services for OS/2 (optional)
- 5621-302: IBM WorkFrame/2
- 1992-10-23: XR06022 - CSD CS00022
- 1992-12-24: XR06028 - CSD CS00028
- 1993-06-29: XR06150 - CSD CS00050
- 1994: CS00054
- 1994: CS00056
The product was also included in IBM C Developer's WorkSet/2.
Replaced in June 1993 by product: IBM C Set++ for OS/2 (2.0) for OS/2 (IBM C Set++)
Discontinued. IBM Commercial Software.
- IBM C Set/2 reference materials
- S10G-4443-00 - IBM C Set/2 Installation Booklet
- S10G-4444-00 - IBM C Set/2 User's Guide
- S10G-4445-00 - IBM C Set/2 Migration Guide
- S10G-4446-00 - IBM C Set/2 Reference Summary
- S10G-4447-00 - IBM C Set/2 Debugger Tutorial
- S10G-4449-00 - IBM C Set/2 and IBM Workframe/2: An Integrated Environment
- SC09-1308-00 - SAA CPI C Reference - Level 2