(Redirected from IBM BookManager)
The IBM BookManager is both a product family and a file format, it originates in the mainframe world and therefore uses EBCDIC as the text storage format. It was originally the preferred format for OS/2 related documentation originating from IBM.
- BookManager READ/DOS 1.2 (5601-453)
- SAA BookManager READ/2 1.2.1 (5601-454)
- BookManager READ for Windows 2.0 (5621-262)
- BookManager BUILD/2 1.2 (5621-296)
- BookManager Library Reader DOS
- BookManager Library Reader Windows
- BookManager Library Reader OS/2
- Boo2pdf - Free service that converts BookManager files into PDF files.
- Closed source software