Gardens Point Modula-2
A Modula-2 development package originally implemented as a commercial product for Unix workstations in the 1980's by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Australia, but later ported to OS/2 32bit and available both as a commercial product and an open source package for non-commercial work. A DOS version of the compiler based on the OS/2 version was released a little bit later.
A later version of the package was released for the MS Windows CLR but it is not a full implementation and lacks support for some Modula-2 constructs such as coroutines.
- Both the DOS and OS/2 versions require EMX 0.9 or later.
- Running under DOS the GPM2 toolkit expects a VCPI compatible memory manager and will only run under modern versions of Windows or other DPMI hosts if you replace the EMX extender with RSX.
- Kevin John Gough (Queensland University of Technology)
- Note, this release works on both OS/2 and DOS (Uses EMX as a 32-bit DOS extender)
- http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/os2/dev/modula/modula-ps.zip (Documentation in PostScript format)
- Gardens Point Modula-2 for the CLR (Codeplex)