FosWiki is a Content Management System for the web implemented in Perl and targeted towards institutional users, it is unusual amongst the larger CMS's in that is uses plain text files rather than a database to store content. It is a forked of TWiki but with literally all of the active TWiki development team bar one moving over to FosWiki, the latter has seen much more rapid development in the last few years but maintains compatibility with all TWiki content including the markup language.
Like the original TWiki it can be a little fussy to get it working on OS/2 for the first time.
- Text editors with FosWiki support
- jEdit - Java based editor - TWiki markup language syntax highlighting built in
- FosWiki 2.1.0 (2016-02-03)
- Apache web server (Others are supported, just not as well)
- GNU diff 2.7 or later
- GNU grep or functional equivalent.
- Perl 5.x
- Open source software released under the GPL v2