FORTH/2 is a fairly simple and straightforward implementation of Forth for OS/2, one of the few that was specifically written for the operating system and thus one of the few that supported OS/2 specific functions and API to some degree. Supplied with full source code in Microsoft Macro Assembler.
- FORTH/2 0.40 BETA - 1994-05-22
- Releases versions prior to this one will only work in full screen mode.
- OS/2 2.0 or higher
- Shareware/Open Source - Discontinued - Originally USD 20 for the first computer, USD 10 for any consequent machine.
Note, outdated contact info, here just FYI.
- Michael A. Warot (Main programmer)
- Brian Mathewson
- BLUE STAR SYSTEMS (Hammond, Indiana)