An "application framework" or GUI & widget framework that was designed to make it easy to create dynamically resizeable applications with a modern interface. It was modelled after the original GTK library and uses a similar concept of box packing to create a dynamically resizable interface. Works in native mode on OS/2 and MS Windows and using the GTK library on any other system that supports it (most UNIX like systems and Mac OS X). Is portable to any system that has a reasonably recent version of the GTK+ library.
- Last know version: Dynamic Windows 2.5 - 2012-12-21
- GCC 4.4.4. or later if you want to compile it yourself.
- Libc (libc065.dll)
- Project homepage on Netlabs.org
- Dynamic Windows Wiki - Newer info than on homepage and project page.
- http://dbsoft.org/aboutdbsoft.php - Author homepage
- Open source software distributed under the Three Clause BSD License
- Brian Smith