David Kenner was the Project Leader for The Developer Connection for OS/2. David frequently spoke at IBM's OS/2 technical conferences on Virtual Device Driver Design.
- IBM Ships Premiere Issue of The Developer Connection for OS/2 (Aug 1993)
- Communication between OS/2 and Windows Processes (Nov 1993)
- Communication Between OS/2 and WIN-OS/2 Processes (Mar 1994)
- Communication Between OS/2 and WIN-OS/2 - Part 2 (Mar 1994)
- Communication Between OS/2 and WIN-OS/2 - Part 3 (Jun 1994)
- Gerry Kenner; David Kenner: Using OpenDoc With Object Flow System (OFS) Get up and running with OpenDoc - From MacTech magazine. Volume 12, issue 2.