David E. Reich
David Reich was an OS/2 Development Manager working for IBM in Boca Raton, Florida. His current assignment is the Window Management Subsystems of OS/2 and the Developer API Extensions project. Mr. Reich has a master's degree in Computer Science from the State University of New York at Albany and is the author of Designing High-Powered OS/2 Warp Applications, published by John Wiley and Sons.
- IBM Developer API Extensions by David E. Reich (Aug 1995)
- IBM OS/2 2.0 Kernel Debugger - Preliminary Draft  by David E. Reich (September 14, 1992)
- Cheatham; Reich; Robinson: OS/2 Presentation Manager Programming – Wiley 1990, ISBN 0-471-50897-7
- Reich: Designing OS/2 Applications – Wiley 1993, ISBN 0-471-58889-X
- Reich: Designing High-Powered OS/2 Warp Applications – Wiley 1995, ISBN 0-471-11586-X
- LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davereich