Configuration Management Version Control
IBM Configuration Management Version Control (CMVC) software version control, configuration management, and change management.
This system was used to manage the IBM OS/2 and IBM AIX source code repositories.
- Version 1
- CMVC Server/6000 (5765-039)
- CMVC Clients (5765-069)
Not compatible with the IBM CMVC Version 2 Products
- Version 2
- 2.1 (Jul 1993)
- 2.1.1 (Sep 1993)
- Version 2 Release 2 (Dec 1993) - DB2/6000 support and OS/2 client feature
- Version 2 Release 3 (Dec 1994)
In October 1999 the product was withdrawn and replaced by VisualAge TeamConnection Enterprise Access Server.
- IBM CMVC Concepts - SC09-1633 PDF
- OS/2 Client Feature
- IBM Redbooks
- Di Grande, Carmine: Did You Say CMVC? - Sep 1994, GG24-4178-00
- Trulsson, Leif: Looking at CMVC from the Customer Perspective - May 1995, GG24-4345-00