Christina Lau is currently a distinguished engineer at IBM. Located at Toronto, Canada. She holds a Master degree in computer science from the University of Alberta. She had worked on several application development in IBM Canada including tools for AS/400, AIX and OS/2.
- Republishing Permission
- Christina Lau gave permission to release her articles OS/2 articles and OS/2 book under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received the permission on July 23, 2012.
- Working with the Data Access Builder - OS/2 Professional 1996
- Working with the VisualAge Visual Builder - OS/2 Professional 1996
- Programming with SOM - OS/2 Professional 1995
- Programming with DSOM - OS/2 Professional 1995
- Using SOM for Tool Integration - 1993