Chip Davis is the owner of Aresti Systems, LLC. Chip has over forty-five years of systems- and application-programming experience in various IBM operating systems using low- and high-level languages and has been training systems and application programmers for over twenty-five years. He has used the Rexx language since 1980 and has written several major applications in Rexx, including a VM/CMS emulator for AIX. Chip now teaches z/VM, Rexx, IBM Assembler, and UNIX/Linux courses for commercial clients around the country. He currently serves as Past-President and Board Member of the Rexx Language Association and is active in the Rexx, Linux, Java and Android users groups in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. An instrument-rated pilot, Chip flies his own plane to class locations whenever possible, and is building a helicopter to fly for fun.
- Advanced Rexx Workshop - How To Write Self-Healing Rexx Programs - (zip) (WarpStock 2004)
- Parse Rexx - Exposed! - (prz) (WarpStock 2004)
- PRG-01 : REXX PARSE - Exposed! - Warpstock 2003
- NetRexx - Java for the C-phobic - Warpstock 1998
- Republishing Permission
- Chip Davis gave permission to re-post his OS/2-REXX Presentations under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received this permission on November 4 of 2012 via e-mail.
- Website: http://www.aresti.com