CMake is a multi-platform open source build or make system. CMake is a family of tools designed to build, test and package software and is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
- Last known version: cmake v3.4.1 (2016-01-06)
OS/2 text editors with CMake support
- Lugaru Epsilon - CMake syntax highlighting and autoindent available as a separate download. - Commercial.
- Ken Martin, Bill Hoffman: Mastering CMake 6th edition - Kitware 2013, ISBN 1-930934-26-2
- Open source software released under the three clause BSD license
Authors and publisher
- Bill Hoffman (Original author)
- Paul Smedley (OS/2 port)