Multi-platform, command line editor for DBF (xBase) database files, available as an end user program or in source code form. In addition to allow you to edit and view DBF files it can edit files according to command line options or INI files, giving the possibility of remote and/or automated editing of database files. As well as OS/2 it is available for the MS Windows, DOS, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
- Latest Windows and Mac OSX version: 1.35
- Latest OS/2 and Linux version: 1.21
- Latest FreeBSD version: 1.05
- Latest DOS version: 1.15
- CDBFLite homepage: http://www.whitetown.com/cdbflite/
License and availability
- Commercial software - User license USD 29.95 - Source code license USD 199.
- WhiteTown Software