(Redirected from Basic)
- BBC Basic - Discontinued but supplied for free with the Windows version of the product.
- Bywater Basic - Open source
- Canon Basic - Discontinued - A scripting variant of this language is still used for embedded programming by Canon.
- GW-BASIC - developed by Microsoft for DOS OEM
- IBM PC BASIC - developed by Microsoft for IBM PC
- Mallard BASIC PC - developed by Locomotive Software Ltd.
- MICRO-BASIC - developed by Dave Dunfield
- Napoleon Brandy Basic - Open Source
- PBASIC - Discontinued - Aka Digital Research Personal Basic or Metacomco Basic - compatible with CP/M MBASIC
- QBasic - introduced with MS-DOS 5, also included in OS/2 2.0 and later versions.
- Better Basic
- CBASIC - Distributed by DRI
- GFA Basic
- Microsoft Basic Professional
- Microsoft QuickBasic
- Microsoft Visual Basic - Version 1 offered DOS support.
- MTBASIC (Softaid)
- MWBasic - Aka MB86
- Omni Basic
- Sparry Basic
- SuperSoft BASIC Compiler
- Borland Turbo Basic
- True Basic - Versions up to 4.01 supported DOS.
- CA Realizer - Versions 1 to 3 offer Win-OS/2 support.
- GFA Basic - Discontinued - Free Download - Limited support available from a third party.
- Liberty BASIC - Discontinued - Last version that works under Win-OS/2 is 2.02
- Microsoft Basic Professional - Commercial - Cross development from DOS or OS/2 only.
- Microsoft Visual Basic - Versions 1 to 4 offer Win-OS/2 support.
- True Basic - Versions up to 5.3 supported Win-OS/2