Andrew Pitonyak has 4 college degrees, two in math and two in computer science; a B.S. and an M.S. in each. He has done post masters work as well.
He has a rather diversified background. He currently earns his primary income writing C++ code. He has used a few different programmers editors, and has been known to customize them a bit to convince them to support languages for which they have not been designed, such as when he wanted Fortran-90 support.
- The Partition Table (March 1998)
- Text editor reviews
- CodeQuill version 1.0 (Sep 1998)
- Program Editor V2 (Jul 1998)
- FTE Version 0.46b5 (Apr 1998)
- Andy's Editor (Mar 1998)
- Boxer Text Editor version 7.5c for OS/2 (Feb 1998)
- MED Multiplatform Text Editor for Programmers (Jan 1998)
- Kon 1.11 Rev 1044 971103 (Dec 1997)
- SmallEd 1.45 (Nov 1997)
- Republishing Information
- Andrew Pitonyak gave permission to republish his articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide requested this permission and got a reply on 02-Mar-2012.
- Andrew Pitonyak: OpenOffice.org Macros Explained - Hentzenwerke 2004, ISBN 1-930919-51-4