Andys Source Code Folding Editor was designed as a language configurable folding source code editor.
- Folding, the ability to group lines into a larger 'meta-line'
- Block operations
- Yank and put model for line copying etc.
- Deleted item stack to allow multiple undeletes
- Extended Regular Expression searching
- Multiple buffers at any one time
- Portability across many environments
- Bracket matching
- User configurable key binding
- Shelling out to and filtering through operating system commands
- for Programming Languages: Ada, C, Erlang, Gofer, Haskell, Java, Lisp, Modula-2, Pascal, Perl, Python
- for Batch files, Resource files