Allen Wynn is currently working as a UEFI BIOS Features Engineer at Dell Inc.
Allen Wynn was a Staff Programmer in the OS/2 Kernel Development group. Joining IBM in 1987, Allen has been involved with OS/2 since Version 1.0. Previous jobs include the System Test and Device Driver areas.
- Building Smaller, Faster Applications Using OS/2 Warp Version 3 (Oct 1994)
- Allen Wynn; Joe Polimeni: Personalize Your OS/2 Warp Boot Screen (Jan 1995)
- Frank J. Schroeder; Allen Wynn: An Accurate Software Delay for OS/2 Device Drivers (Aug 1995)
- Republishing Permission
- Allen Wynn gave permission to release his OS/2 articles under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received the permission on March 11, 2013 via LinkedIn.
- IBM gave permission to republish the OS/2 Developer Connection Articles on the EDM/2 Wiki. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission from IBM on June 16 of 2013 via e-mail.